There are situations where you might need to reject an assigned Care Request. For instance you might be traveling, sick, might not click with the assigned Care Receiver. CareNote provides a structured way to handle such instances:
Scenario 1: Unavailability
- Initial Question: "Are you rejecting this Care Request because you are unavailable?"
- If Yes, you are prompted to provide a date when you will be available again for assignments. This information helps CareNote intelligently avoid assigning new requests during your unavailable period.
Scenario 2: Passing the Assignment
- If you are not unavailable, the next question is, "Would you like to pass this assignment to another Care Provider?"
- If Yes, you are required to provide a note explaining the reason for rejection. This note is crucial for the administrative team to understand the context and facilitate reassignment.
Mandatory Rejection Note
- Regardless of the reason, a rejection note is mandatory for all rejected Care Requests. This ensures clear communication and proper record-keeping within the CareNote system.
Notification Process for Rejected Care Requests
Upon the rejection of a Care Request on CareNote, an automated notification is promptly sent to the Care Administrators or Managers. This notification serves as an immediate alert, ensuring that the administrative team is aware of the change in the care assignment. The email or system notification includes key details such as the identity of the Care Provider who rejected the request, the reason for rejection as outlined in the mandatory note, and the proposed availability date for future assignments if applicable. This process streamlines communication, enables quick reassignment of the care request, and maintains the integrity of care management.
- Automated Alert: An immediate notification is sent to Care Administrators/Managers upon request rejection.
- Key Details Included: Notification contains Care Provider's identity, reason for rejection, and future availability.
- Record-Keeping: Helps in maintaining accurate records and tracking within the CareNote system.
- Streamlines Communication: Enhances the efficiency of communication between care providers and administrators.